- As you can see, each month has three identical weeks and one different, which can be used for practising Present Simple/Continuous (e.g. I usually go to the swimming pool on Friday, but today I'm going to the skating rink.), Present Perfect (e.g. I have been to the cinema three times this month.), Past Simple/Continuous ( e.g. I called you yesterday but you weren't at home. - Oh yes, I was having a karate lesson then.)
- Practise saying the date, review days of the week
- Learn/review lots of action verbs/places
- Practise using "going to", "have to", "must"
- Revise the prepositions of place and time (in February, in winter, on Monday, on the 1st of August, at the weekend, at the beginning/end/in the middle of the month/week, at the cinema, to the theatre)
Thursday, 17 July 2014
A calendar with lots of activities (4 seasons) to practise speaking/writing
Here are some ideas on how to use this calendar: